Friday, September 11, 2009

Week 3: Confused Students

Every Friday our English class goes to a computer lab and looks up our blog topic and then we offer our thoughts about the subject. Today is different however because Brigs forgot to post a topic on the class website. What are we supposed to write about?


Even though we have only had 3 weeks of school, I was already prepared to give the “Best Teacher” award to Brigs. Then he forgot our blog topic. This mistake could cost Brigs dearly and he better pick it up if he hopes to get the coveted award.


Maybe next time he does something cool, like Michael Jordan’s Hall of Fame induction, he could take me with him.

7 comments:

Jacob Irons blog said...

Ha ha Noah my post had 150 words and yours only has 115! I finally out wrote you!

shelby said...

haha yeah maybe he'll take me too! i still think he is the best teacher :)

ashleyyyy said...

hehehehe youre funny noah!

Sammy! said...

hahahaha noah this made me laugh soo hard!

Jacob Irons blog said...

Hey Noah, doen't be dissin my hommie Brigs. He still gets the award.

Marisa said...

haha noah this made me laugh. annd even though he forgot to give us a prompt , he's still the best :)

Noah Litwiller said...

Hey I have to spend every day with him twice so I can diss him if I want