Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 4: Last day to live

I’m not ready to die yet, but I guess it’s good to have a plan just in case. If today was my last day then I would go to Menno Haven in Tiskilwa, IL. Menno Haven is a Mennonite camp and it is my favorite place in the world. I would want all of my camp friends to be there, including Mike, Gunnar, Hannah, and Christina even though they can’t go anymore because they are seniors. I wouldn’t have anything special to say to them, I just want to be there and hang out. We would play ultimate Frisbee and Persecution. Then we would go to campfire at the cross. I would also do the high ropes courses because I have always been too scared to do them, but if I’m going to die anyways then who cares?

3 comments:

shelby said...

that sounds like a super fun last day, that camp sounds really cool

Marisa said...

that seems like it'd be fun and a cool thing to do on your last day :p

Lindsay Morr said...

I love ultimate frisbee. We always play on our youth retreats with church!