Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 3A: If I were a...Superhero

If I were a superhero I would be Violet from the Incredibles. I think that it would be the best superpower to be invisible because I could always know what is going on without anyone knowing I was there. The bad guys could not catch me but I could always catch them. It would be nice to be able to use force fields too because then I could keep myself safe even if the bad guys did know where I was. I could also use force fields to entertain myself. They would be like those giant balls that people get inside and then they roll around in them. I could do that whenever I wanted too.

4 comments:

Lindsay Morr said...

haha, violet is awesome!

Marisa said...

i think it'd be kinda cool to be invisible too! :p

abbys blog said...

i like the force field idea! that would be fun

Alex Hish said...

violet is a total babe