Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week 6A: Yearly Awards

Most Interesting Part of this Class: Watching “Into the West.” I really liked that show.

Most Boring/Useless Part of this Class: Probably the stuff that we read that everybody complained about because we didn’t understand what it was saying.

Hardest I Laughed in This Class: Maybe when Brigs sang the “Circle of Life” song, but most likely it was something that Hish said/did that I cant remember.

Thing That I Learned That Will Be Most Useful to Know in the Real World: Learning about frontiers and how they still exist and watching “Into the West” because it inspired me to explore personal frontiers.

Best Thing About Brigs as a Teacher: Laid back. I don’t think that he ever yelled and he always has a wise-crack or comeback for anything we say.

Thing Brigs Could do to Make This Class Better For Future Classes: Maybe more time or practice for the Make Your Mark project.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

This was a really fun class. I am going to miss it