Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog No. 5 A Dream Come True

A Dream Come True

I am not a person that often has nightmares and they usually aren’t very serious when I do. The worst scenario is usually a broken arm or not being able to play soccer or basketball anymore. I rarely have a nightmare that puts me on the verge of death or in some scary situation like being kidnapped. Even when I do have that kind of nightmare, they are not my least favorite. My most terrifying nightmare is when something bad happens to someone that I love. I hate thinking about a friend or family member being very sick or in an accident or being hurt by someone else. I would rather be in there place so then I wouldn’t worry about them.

I cannot think of a dream that I have had over and over again. I would say that the closest thing to having a recurring dream would be seeing me play basketball or soccer. I don’t think that counts because it is never the exact same game. In all my years of life, I don’t think that I have ever had the exact same dream twice.

There have been many dreams that I wish that they would come true. Most of them have to do with what I want to be when I grow up, but there have also been dreams about where I want to be and who I want to be with. If I could pick any of these dreams, the one that I want to come true is playing soccer. I have dreamed before of playing in the EPL in England. The English Premier League is the top division of soccer in England, and is widely considered the best league in the world. I have dreamed of playing for Chelsea’s club and helping them win the Premiership and the Champions League. I know that this is a far fetched dream and I only want it to happen if I would be completely happy. Most likely, I would be happier with my other dreams of getting a good job and a family and living a normal life.

No comments: